The Bra Book : The Fashion Formula to Finding the Perfect Bra (BenBella Books, 2009),the first of its kind guide to bras, from fit to fashion and everything in between!
For most of us, bras are a major source of frustration. Whether you’re small-breasted, large-breasted, or somewhere in between, it’s hard to find one that not only fits right, but also looks great.
Eighty-five percent of women are wearing the wrong bra—but you don’t have to be one of them. The Bra Book will arm you with the knowledge you need to find the best bra for you—the bra that makes you feel supported, confident, and sexy, no matter what you wear on top of it.
Along the way, The Bra Book will look at the “herstory” (and science!) of the bra, bone up on our bra vocabulary, debunk popular bra and breast health myths, plus tons more.
- Expert sizing tips for a better bustline—and why traditional sizing guides don’t work for everyone
- What to wear under every piece of clothing in your closet
- How to choose a bra at every stage of life, from puberty to motherhood to menopause, plus what to look for in a bra post-mastectomy or other breast surgery
- Guys’ thoughts on bras, and a buying guide you can give to your guy
- How to avoid the worst bra faux pas
- Helpful hints for “mountains” and “molehills,” and where you can find bras designed especially for each
- Tear-out shopping tips to take with you to the store, and care instructions to make your bras last longer